Our Latest Blog Posts
- NEWEST TREND TO HAVE AT YOUR WEDDING! The newest trend in weddings is….a photo booth!!! If you have recently attended a wedding chance is you have taken a few photos in a Photo Booth. It’s the get in, close the curtain, squeeze into the frame and hope you timed everything out right booth that gives[...]
- It is our belief that there are two things you get from a wedding that you’ll cherish forever, your new spouse, and the photos. The time and consideration you put into deciding every detail of your wedding should be captured exactly how you want it, it's only the most important day you’ll ever plan…[...]
- Danielle and Robert’s wedding was one filled with beauty and charm… And we’re not just talking about the amazing bride and groom! It was every detail, like the adorable note left on the bottom of Danielle’s shoes by Robert or those awesome custom bridesmaid and wedding dress hangers that truly made[...]
- We are super excited to share this unique shoot at The Fort Lauderdale Harbour Marriott! It is Brittany and Shane’s Trash the Dress shoot!What is Trash the Dress?Trash the Dress or TTD is a growing trend originating a little more than a decade ago by Las Vegas wedding photographer John [...]
- This hospital romance was no, not in Grey’s Anatomy, but the story of Kirsten and Anthony Lim, who met while working at the Delray Medical Center. After Anthony ran into Kirsten while transporting a patient to her floor, he made it his mission to see her again, transporting as many patients as possi[...]
- We are super excited to show off this amazing maternity session! Meet this gorgeous couple Elizabeth and Rene, whom we had the honor of shooting not only their maternity shoot but also their wedding at Schnebly's Winery in Homestead, Miami, not too long ago. We believe it is an honor to be able to [...]
- It started as a friendship and turned into a relationship. David and Andrea are teachers at local south Florida school. Andrea shares how the engagement proposal happened... "I like to start our weekends with happy hour picnics at the beach right after work. David had asked me what I felt like eat[...]
- Wanna know the wedding we can’t stop gushing over? It’s Ashley and Brandon’s at the Stranahan House in Ft.Lauderdale! This adorable couple met through a mutual friend and felt the heat of their spark while watching the Heat playoffs almost six years ago. “It didn’t take long for us to fall in love” [...]
- When capturing some of the most important and endearing moments of people’s lives, it's impossible to not hold a certain bond with those people, but when given that opportunity to shoot with those people a few times over, the bond strengthens, and the pictures hold that much more meaning. Meet the l[...]
- This enchanting South Florida wedding had everyone wanting to dance the night away. Melissa and Oleg met in high school, but started dating after. Ten years into the relationship, Oleg being the romantic that he is, planned a beautiful proposal Thanksgiving day of 2015. When Melissa discovered rose[...]
Click Above For More Posts ⇪
A little bit about our style
What is the Michelle Lawson Photography Style?
We’ve been described as photographers who capture moments….who capture life. We think of our sessions as relaxed, fun, real, emotional, and artistic,
capturing details with creativity.
We all truly love what we do. We love to capture the moments of life and turn them into beautiful memories that will last a lifetime. And for generations to come! Every one of our photo sessions is different, reflecting your personality. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you!
We specialize in South Florida Wedding Photography and Lifestyle Photography. That means we know the ins and outs of all the best places to take the perfect photographs. From the beaches to the parks, from the graffiti walls of the city to the endless sunset of the everglades, we’ve got it covered. But we also LOVE to travel! Our recent weddings and photo shoots have been in some fun U.S. cities like Philadelphia, and some incredible international locations like London, England! Having a destination wedding? Well let’s talk!!
It’s our passion, It’s your Life.
How can you Contact Us?
Michelle Lawson Photography